We don’t have the solution for that. But just stand by.
- There were 2 things that made me realize that my job as a fighter pilot was at jeopardy. The missiles were always better than the pilots. And the computer could land it better than me.
- We just don’t have the man power to do the farming work we need. One of the big up-and-coming technologies is crop dusting.
- Next Big Thing: Unmanned John Deer tractors. If you’ve never seen a John Deer tractor, they have a lot of entertainment devices because they’re really boring.
- Automation can help make the carrier flight deck safer. Humans are doing a pretty good job with these right now, but they do even better with some algorithms.
- I’m working with the government on a helicopter that will respond to anyone with an iPhone who is in need of an emergency. This will be useful for soldiers on the field.
- When will commercial aircraft be unmanned? There’s no such thing. You’ll always need somebody on-board to take care of unruly, drunk passengers.