We think the growth is going to come through the new customer acquisition through the cloud.
- Anyone who thinks that tablets are just a different way to view the web is under-representing what these devices are. I think what we’re learning is that it’s a new medium with new monetization opportunities.
- I think we’re clearly in the tornado right now in the pace of innovation. But hope is on
the way. HTML will evolve and you’re starting to see some incredible rich animated
- We felt that creation today was tethered to the PC — but we thought that people would want to create wherever they are, like on the tablet. The whole goal is simple: you subscribe to the creative cloud, and you get it as soon as it’s ready.
- It’s rare that you put out something really compelling without excellent collaboration.
- Digital literacy is going to be something that every student will need to do. Education ends up being our largest vertical. Moving to the cloud enables a huge new audience for this.
- The impact of social on advertising is under-represented. We need to truly understand sentiment — not just the volume — but insight into what’s happening in social.