Most companies are drowning in new ideas.
- I know you’re not supposed to say that as a professional, but almost everything I did before ‘The Lean Startup’ was a failure.
- The problem with stories of failure is that you know the outcome. It’s impossible to wrap your mind around the idea when you’re working on a start-up that you’re in reality distortion field.
- The core problem of a start-up is you don’t know who your customers are — and so the unit of progress is learning.
- I think people realize that the future of our civilization depends on entrepreneurism. Boring jobs are coming to an end.
- You can now rent the means of production. This isn’t capitalism, but something new.
- We have people doing work that doesn’t need to be done by humans any more — not fit for human consumption. This is a deeply sad issue.